By using the latest and innovative ways to advertise your business, you can have a better chance of success. Petrol nozzle marketing is right up there and offers the opportunity for:-
- Motorists to hold your ad in their hand for 2-3 minutes while filling up their vehicle
- Prospective clients to read your advertisement for an average of 52 seconds
- Motorists to remember petrol nozzle marketing
- Reaching a wider audience
Isn’t it worth trying something a little different to get your company noticed? There’s no way you can’t miss petrol nozzle advertising especially if customers need a full tank of petrol. Think about it, an individual holds the nozzle in their hand for an amount of time during which they’re sure to notice the ad on the nozzle, right.
Nothing to lose and everything to gain
You’ve really nothing to lose and everything to gain by giving petrol nozzle marketing a try. It’s a new and unusual way to advertise, but one that does work. Try a four week campaign at your local petrol forecourt to see positive outcomes. Many companies that use this type of advertising have had bookings purely through petrol nozzle ad campaigns. Even one booking as a result of advertising this way, could pay for the entire campaign, now that’s great news for your business!
It’s so easy to book a campaign, just:-
- Enter your postcode in the box provided
- Choose the location you think will work for you
- Reserve the forecourts
There’s plenty of useful info on the terms and conditions webpage, so take some time, read what’s there and then just go for it.
Frequently asked questions
To find out more, check out the frequently asked questions section. You can find answers to questions like “how long can I advertise for?” as well as:-
- How many nozzles do I get on one forecourt?
- Do I need to create my own artwork?
- How do I pay for a campaign?
- Can I start my advertising campaign at any time?
- Can I book a petrol station for longer than three months?
All of these queries and answers are sure to make you consider using petrol nozzle marketing. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with online advertising companies as soon as possible to start the ball rolling.
Petrol nozzle marketing that’s worked for many companies
Petrol nozzle marketing has worked brilliantly for many firms, it’s sure to work for yours. Take a look at the different types of businesses that have benefited from this amazing type of advertising:-
- Travel and transport
- Property – real estate agencies
- Financial and legal companies
- Restaurants, pubs, bars and cafes
- The building and construction industry
Affordable petrol nozzle marketing has been successful for education, entertainment, leisure, automotive industries and government agencies.
There’s no harm giving petrol nozzle marketing a whirl, do it now and make your own business even more successful.